anti stress

Stop Panicking Over a Constant Nervous Feeling! Find Out the 3 Main Causes of Your Nervous Feeling

I used to suffer day to day with a constant nervous feeling.

 As I child, it never occurred to me that others children were going about their business and not suffering with their nerves.

 It never even occurred to me that constant worry shouldn't be a normal part of life. In other words...I never even knew I had a problem!

 And I definitely didn't know how to properly deal with it when I did realize that I had a problem.

1) People who suffer with anxiety and/or panic attacks often complain of experiencing a constant nervous feeling.

 On an intellectual level, they comprehend that their fears are based on lies.

 They will tell you, "I know that any worse case scenario is highly unlikely to happen to me, yet the fear is still there! There is nothing to ease the constant fear and paranoia!"

2) Scientific study has shown that the biological mechanism involved in a nervous feeling is the amygdala.

 It is often triggered by a perceived threat to the person...or in modern times: a threat to the ego.

The amygdala, when inappropriately overactive, will give the person a constant nervous feeling.

When the amygdala is constantly active, it will diminish the response of the frontal cortex in the brain, where logical functioning occurs.

 This is the reason why your nerves can often completely wipe out common sense.

3) To properly combat the nervous feeling, it is important to avoid any unnatural remedies such as medication.

The proper way to effectively treat your nerves in to change your thinking patterns, as it is your thinking patterns which put you in such a delicate situation.

 Cognitive based therapy can work wonders for this.

Believe it or not, I spend a huge chunk of my childhood and young adult life suffering from unexplainable fear and searching in vain for the perfect anxiety cure.

 I tried all sorts of home remedies but nothing seemed to work! Medication only made things worse. Check out this site for more remedies for the everyday nervous feeling!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Matt_W._Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment